Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and with the help of Dr. Ellen Mahony, you can pucker up with beautiful, healthy lips! Dr. Ellen Mahony is a board-certified plastic surgeon who is pleased to offer some of the following solutions to enhance facial—and vaginal—lips:
- PDO threads – PDO threads, or “polydioxanone” threads, are used to help improve fine lines and elasticity while stimulating collagen production. When performed near the lip area, it can make a dramatic difference for our female patients.
- Lip lift – a lip lift is a surgical procedure that can be used to enhance the facial lips and help them look more youthful and plump. It is best used for patients who have naturally thin lips and want to enhance their appearance.
- Dermal fillers – with dermal filler injections, women can increase the volume of their lips, either lower, upper, or both. These dermal fillers have been used for years for treating fine lines and wrinkles, but can also improve lip appearance.
- Botox injections – neuromodulators such as Botox can help enhance the lip area, ensuring a more youthful appearance around the mouth.
- Microdermabrasion – microdermabrasion is commonly done on the face, but it can also be used on the lips to address loose skin, fine lines, and even lip texture. One treatment can provide noticeable results, ensuring beautiful, youthful lips for date night!
- Labiaplasty – don’t forget your vaginal lips! Women looking to rejuvenate the vaginal lips with surgical treatment can ask about the labiaplasty procedure that can be performed by our plastic surgeon.
Many of these procedures will have special price points during the month of February, including lip lifts and lip threads at deeply discounted rates—so now is the time to pucker up!
Contact Dr. Ellen Mahony today to learn more about lip rejuvenation
Westport, Connecticut area women who are ready to boost the appearance of their lips—both above and below the waistline—are encouraged to book a consultation appointment with our team of professionals. We are conveniently located at 131 Kings Highway North and calling (203) 221-0102 to request a visit with Dr. Ellen Mahoney.