Although we always prefer to meet in person for surgical and non-surgical consultations, Dr. Mahony understands that it isn’t always possible to make the office visit. Challenging circumstances such as (COVID19) or clients from out of town, represent the perfect opportunity to begin connecting, yet from the comfortable distance of your own home.
Virtual Consultations invite you to meet Dr. Mahony and are as easy to set up as:
Once connected, our coordinator will guide you! We will require the following information: your first and last name, email/telephone number, date of birth, zip code and area of interest. She will collaborate with you on a date and time to visit!
Next Steps for Your Virtual Consultation
- Prepare to use the camera on your cell phone, tablet or computer to connect to our virtual secure, HIPPA compliant network
- Check-in with us!
- Review the Check-In Guide for helpful hints.
- Our coordinator will speak with you by phone, text or email regarding the photos needed in advance of your consultation. Please email to email@example.com
- Take a look at our photo gallery to get an idea of the photos that are most useful for your consultation
- Plan to wear something like a robe for your meeting and if possible, have a tape measure handy
Your Virtual Consultation
- Review your goals and health history
- Discuss options to achieve your goals and associated risks/complications
- Consider timeline for surgery/office procedure and recovery time
- Review approximate finances
- Schedule an in-person consultation to validate the above information, collect additional data and finalize details
We look forward to connecting with you:
TEXT NOW! 203- 635-3710