During the wintertime, most people think of the holidays, hot cocoa, and family gatherings. But did you ever wonder about using the winter season to get plastic surgery performed? If you’ve been contemplating plastic surgery solutions for the face and body, now is a great time to consult with Dr. Ellen Mahoney of Westport, CT to plan your procedure. When it comes to timing, winter is the ideal season to have your cosmetic procedures completed before the summer months! Below are five reasons why wintertime is a great time for elective plastic surgery procedures.
- Full recovery by summer. Men and women who want to improve their body with body contouring procedures will find winter to be the best time, as they will be fully recovered and ready to show off their new look I a summertime bikini!
- Less time off of work. During the holiday season, many of our patients have extended time off of work for Christmas and New Year’s. When you plan your procedure in accordance to these holidays, you will require less time off of work, maximizing your vacation days during the recovery period.
- More time to plan the perfect procedure. Some patients enjoy combining various procedures in one surgery to save time and recovery.
- Time spent inside. During the winter months, many patients spend more time indoors, which means resting and recovering won’t be nearly as hard as it will during the summer when others are spending time at the pool or vacationing with family. You don’t want the fear of missing out!
- Fewer special events. After Christmas and New Year’s, there are fewer social and special events in the early months of each year, making it easy to attend those that occur later on—with a brand new look!
Find out more about the plastic surgery solutions available
If you have been considering plastic surgery and are ready to make a change for the better, now is the time! Contact Dr. Ellen Mahony and her team of professionals by calling (203) 221-0102 to schedule your consultation appointment. Our facility, located at 131 Kings Highway North, offers a wide range of surgical treatments for the face and body, as well as nonsurgical treatments such as B12 injections, dermal fillers, and PDO threads. Patients in and around the Westport, CT area interested in plastic surgery can trust the experience and expertise of Dr. Ellen Mahony.