When patients think of liposuction, they often think of removal of fat from specific, targeted areas of the body such as the arms, upper thighs, and stomach. However, there’s another way to completely rejuvenate the midsection using plastic surgery with Lipo 360, offered by Dr. Ellen Mahony.
What is Lipo 360?
Lipo 360 is a specific method of liposuction that is used to remove fat from the entire midsection in a 360 degree fashion. This not only eliminates unwanted fat from the stomach, but can be used to remove fat from the flanks and back as well. With this procedure, patients can drop at least a pant size while reducing overall circumference of the body. Patients find that with the Lipo 360 technique, they achieve more dramatic and noticeable results versus traditional liposuction on the abdomen alone. Patients are highly satisfied with the results of this methodology and speak volumes about how it improves their body contours and self-confidence in a dramatic way!
What are the benefits of Lipo 360?
Lipo 360 is often chosen by patients because it:
- Provides a flatter stomach, and area that is often problematic for both adult men and women
- Ensures removal of the love handles, or “muffin top,” that can develop on the sides of the stomach
- Provides permanent results, as fat cannot come back after liposuction has removed them
- Offers lasting improvement when patients maintain an active lifestyle and eat a nutritious diet
- Ensures a faster way of achieving results versus diet and exercise alone
- Can be performed on adult patients who want to address their entire midsection in one treatment
Learn more about Lipo 360 with Dr. Ellen Mahony
If you are considering liposuction for the midsection and want to learn more about the advantages of undergoing the Lipo 360 surgical techniques, we welcome you to book a consultation appointment with a professional to discuss your options. Dr. Ellen Mahony of Westport, CT is a dedicated provider who is open and accepting to new patients to help them achieve their cosmetic goals. Scheduling a visit is easy by calling (203) 221-0102 and visiting the office at 131 Kings Highway North.