When might be the right time for Facelift? The answer is Now!
The winter months are an optimal time for a Facelift… especially when working from home!
A Facelift can make you look younger and fresher, and enhance your self-confidence in the process!
COMPLETE YOUR FACELIFT In January 2021
and SAVE 10% on holiday Toxins!*
Call for your Consultation! 203-221-0102
*Toxins must be performed by 12/31/20
(Offer can not be combined with other promotions; not valid for procedures already scheduled, face lift procedure must be performed by January 31, 2021)
20% SAVINGS on Skin Erase!
Skin Erase procedures involve numbing the skin and using very tiny instrument, combined with electrosurgery, to vaporize and remove the skin marks. This is painless and can include multiple skin spots in one session!
What Can Be Erased?
- Beauty Marks: dark colored, smooth moles, with or without hair
- Age Spots: tan/brown rough surfaced raised skin marks
- Brown Spots: flat roundish, skin marks, usually in areas of high sun exposure, these can progress to become the dreaded Age Spots
- Red Spots: small individual or clusters of capillaries/veins that can be raised or flat and are red or blue
- Skin Tags: small fleshy raised extensions of skin, often on the neck, arm pit area, groin
(Offer can not be combined with other promotions; not valid for procedures already scheduled, skin erase procedure must be performed by November 30th, 2020)