From the Outside In, the Best in Breast Implants
Westport | Fairfield CT
The IDEAL IMPLANT Structured Breast Implant has the natural feel that women want and many advantages over silicone gel implants. After years of research, engineering and product development — including the contributions of clinical expertise from Board Certified plastic surgeons — the IDEAL IMPLANT has been in use since 2009 and is approved by the FDA and Health Canada.
IDEAL IMPLANT Clinical Advantages
- Structured Saline implant that feels like gel
- Higher rupture strength; lowest leak rate on the market
- Smaller incision
- Easy to remove
IDEAL IMPLANT Filler Advantages
- Only saline inside for peace of mind
- Safety of saline: same physiologic concentration of our body’s saline
- Saline is harmlessly absorbed by the body
- Look in the mirror and know implants are intact: no MRI needed
IDEAL IMPLANT Rupture Advantages*
- No risk of silicone gel in tissues
- No MRI scans needed to detect ruptures
- No silent ruptures
- All aspects of replacement for a simple leak are covered under warranty
Review this GUIDE TO BREAST IMPLANT CHOICES
*Intact silicone gel implants are FDA-approved and safe. However, if ruptured, the FDA says the “implant and any gel should be removed.” Since these ruptures are silent, an MRI scan is recommended every two years to detect rupture.
Ready to Find Out More About IDEAL Breast Augmentation?
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Mahony today.
IDEAL BREAST AUGMENTATION
You can rest easy knowing that I’m an IDEAL IMPLANT Premier Surgeon precisely because of my knowledge and experience with IDEAL implants. My consultation is focused on educating patients on the differences between gel and IDEAL. It’s not a surprise that upon learning the comparative issues, women choose IDEAL.
I recommend this implant choice to more of my patients than any other type of implant. While many years ago women didn’t ask as many questions about the safety of their implants, that is no longer the case. Women want to be sure they are selecting the safest option when considering breast augmentation and have often researched and read an amazing amount of information before we meet in our initial consultation. You deserve peace of mind and don’t want to have to worry every time you look in the mirror that you’ve made a mistake.